Cluster Head Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Citi
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Country Cluster HR Officer manages multiple teams through other managers. This role has HR responsibility for the newly-formed NALCA cluster within Middle East & Africa (MEA) which comprises nine countries across North Africa, Levant and Central Asia. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function.
- Provides strategic thought leadership on a broad range of HR consulting services across multiple countries to client groups within the organization, including advice on recruitment (senior and new talent acquisition), managing talent (assessment, development, redeployment and retention), compensation processes, organization effectiveness (change management, leader effectiveness, performance management, coaching, organization design), employee engagement (communications, employee relations, facilitation of rewards and recognition, employee involvement) and change management to support constant transformation
- Supports the Cluster Head of NALCA and the country teams on their human capital strategies, including employee engagement activities, ensuring end-to-endHR operational excellence in each market
- (Pro) actively manages all human capital risk in the markets in scope for this position – assessing and identifying risks, managing issues, ensuring timely closure of caps and audits; also reporting to the regulator/s as required
- Directly manages the team of country HR employees as well as partnering with other HR teams providing HR services to the in scope markets, including HR COEs (incl. Talent & Learning, TA, Total Rewards, ER) as well as HRPS and HRSS teams, driving and role modeling a ‘One HR’ culture.
- Applies expert knowledge of HR principles to lead resolution of key issues with impact on business segment and/or functional area.
- 15+ years of experience, including 8-10+ years’ managerial experience
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred and managerial experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.