Commercial Manager Jobs In Dubai | Confidential Company
Apply Also HR Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Electra
Join our team at a leading GCC investment holding company that values teamwork, honesty, respect, responsibility, innovation, excellence, and creativity.
The Commercial Manager (CM) will oversee sales and marketing in the industrial sector. Responsibilities include expanding the customer network, improving relationships with key customers, and implementing effective sales policies. The CM develops a sales strategy, builds a high-performing team, and optimizes sales performance.
They represent the company at events to increase brand visibility, engage with government and major clients, and oversee sales operations in key markets.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in the building materials industry, with a proven track record in sales and marketing management, of which at least 4 to 5 years managing GCC market for similar companies.
- Listing the company as preferred supplier with key customers in GCC.
- Strong knowledge of the GCC market and the industrial sector, with experience selling and marketing to businesses (B2B).
- Proficiency in marketing and commercial negotiation skills, with the ability to develop and implement effective sales policies based on international best practices.
- Experience in building a sales organization to cover the GCC footprint. As well as managing and leading sales teams, fostering a positive work environment, and achieving sales targets.
- Existing relationships with wholesale distributors, construction companies, and contractors and Government owned industrial companies. and distributors,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, capable of preparing persuasive proposals and engaging with clients effectively.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.