What You’ll Do
- Build and grow relationships with key regional partner
- Drive partner commercial decisions and execute at a regional level
- Develop and implement commercial strategy in order to accelerate growth
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play a key role in understanding partner requirements in order to drive new product strategy
- Serve as the link of communication between key partners and internal teams
- Drive restaurant selection growth across countries
What You’ll Need
- A strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
Where you’ll be
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of home.
- You’ll be working in the location you’re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you’re hired from as your primary work location.