To play a key role in implementing and executing the commercial performance roadmap in alignment with Aramex’s growth strategy.
To provide data-driven insights through data visualization and gatekeeping of the integrity and quality of data throughout its lifecycle in the system.
Act as an internal commercial & technical expert by partnering with Aramex stations globally to assess, measure, and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities.
This position contributes significantly to the overall growth of the business by leveraging statistical techniques & capturing sales & customer insights.
The role necessitates both technical & business knowledge to optimize performance reporting & present findings & improvement plans across business units.
- Responsible for the governance of financial & statistical models for Quota, Forecasting & Demand planning.
- Responsible for the design & standardization of commercial metrics across reports & dashboards (Salesforce.com, Pbi, Tableau).
- Create appropriate documentation for the stakeholders, including data standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary
- Accountable for data access, updates, correction, and general administration of data interfaces used in the business
- Transforming data sets, and quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals using data visualization techniques and maintaining the underlying data quality
- Facilitate and support data cleansing projects and assess data practices to ensure the integrity of data
- Facilitate the migration of data between CRM platforms and ensure data alignment between the platforms
- At least 2 years of data & analytics experience, preferably in transport or express shipping.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, finance, business, or other related fields.
- Mastery of Excel (queries, forecasts, VBA, lookups) is mandatory.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint & process documentation.
- Fair/Advanced experience:
- Budget management & forecasting models are mandatory.
- Data manipulation languages (e.g. SQL), Python, or Regression analysis are mandatory.
- Data visualization techniques & tools (Power BI, Tableau) are mandatory.
- Cloud-based data services (e.g., Salesforce.com) are desirable.
- Experience in developing and implementing organizational initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience required
- Experience in Salesforce.com and CRM models required
- Salesforce Administrator certification desirable
- Experience in data visualization techniques & BI tools (Power BI, Tableau) is mandatory
- Data Analytical skills and Capability to interpret data needed
- Logical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills needed
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills required
- Customer Centricity and keen attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally at a global scale
- English Language Proficiency needed