1- Communication & Interior Design Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You are primarily responsible for leading the Communication & Interior Design department in securing the overall visual and inspirational level inside of the IKEA store. The IKEA store should by visitors be perceived as being a source of inspiration, tips and ideas as well as a qualified home furnishing specialist providing home furnishing solutions in order to help maximize sales.
- Support the store with expertise to secure that the commercial level regarding range presentation and visual merchandising is optimised and that there is a common thread throughout the store
- Ensure that time plans and budgets set by the Store Manager are followed for all work related to changing and updating all areas of the IKEA store in sync with the Commercial Calendar
- Developing and implementing the annual business plan with the store management team in regard to your own Department and areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and follow-up of the stores’ commercial calendars
- Closely work with the Country Comm In Manager to plan and organise marketing activities related to the commercial calendar.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- University Graduate in relevant field
- 5 years Interior Design/Visual Merchandising experience, 2 – 3 years in a managerial level, IKEA is preferred
- Held a previous management role which included leading a creative team
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.