1- Communications Director
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Revenue. Reputation. Relationships with 1300 organisations. Our team’s task is as challenging as it is complex. They develop the revenue that drives our profitability, funds future development and improves customer service. From flights to fuel, parking to property leasing, and in-flight meals to landside lattes, they make the best of every revenue stream through fresh service propositions.
- Responsible for the corporate communications strategic plan, enhancing Dubai Airports Brand reputation whilst supporting the CEO on strategic communication matters
- Oversee all communication channels, both internally and externally
- Relationships with media outlets in order to promote the Dubai Airports brand and reputation
- You will run all CSR related communications, enhancing the company’s status in the community
- Educated to Degree level in a Communications related field
- At least 10 years’ experience within Corporate branding, International Marketing and Advertising
- Comprehensive experience of the aviation or hospitality industry
- Excellent industry networking skills are key
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaiairports.ae.