Community Engagement Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Bloom Education
Bloom Education offers premium and charter school education management through exclusive best-in-class partnerships. With all the virtues of an education abroad, we nurture our students in opportunity-rich environments, enabling them to reach their highest potential intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally. Dedicated to cultivating an incomparable nurturing environment for children, Bloom Education
Apply Also: Housekeeper/Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai | NOV
Every aspect of learning and teaching at Bloom World Academy has been considered – how we do it, why we do it and the impact it is having. This has directly led to many firsts for the UAE. BWA is the first school in UAE to start at 9am; the first school where each student and their family can choose their own timetable (learning pathways), and a school where each student has a Learning Achievement Passport (LAP) where the performance and progress is shared with the student and family each month.
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Minimum two years experience working in a similar role, ideally in a school setting or customer service driven environment
- Ability to manage all aspects of role with absolute confidentiality and with student safety and safeguarding at the core of all functions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fluent communication skills (written and spoken) in English additional languages would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.