The Compliance Administrator role within the segment is an important part of the overall business support function and is tasked with supporting the unit with all compliance and regulatory related requests and issues. In addition the incumbent is also responsible for providing decisions on process related matters, guidance on operational issues and system related developments along with monitoring of all compliance related issues.
- Monitoring relevant regulatory requirements and expectations of the bank in order to comply with the bank’s compliance policies
- Working with the business to monitor and help the front office teams with the appropriate policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance with the regulatory framework and industry best practices
- Supporting the teams with key compliance systems and policies such as customer screening, transaction screening, AML monitoring and updating/remediation of KYC records
- Helping the front office staff with management of alert investigations which arise from key Compliance systems and making the necessary escalations to management and disclosures to relevant authorities
- Creating MIS and reports of all activities to support the segment in correctly reporting all actions taken to comply with the bank’s policies
- Responding to all regulatory requests to review and provide relevant information (such as customer transactions, policy, procedure, training, compliance monitoring and process details) or cooperation in a timely manner
- Support the segment through maintaining MIS and reports and ensuring all data is updated for audit purposes/reports.
- University Degree in Business or Finance.
- 3 years work experience in Operation/Customer Service (preferably in banking industry) preferably in Retail Banking.
- Knowledge of AML, KYC policies and processes.
- Relevant technical knowledge and skills (including speed and accuracy).
- Experience in Finacle, MS Excel and MS office
- Detail Oriented, able to work under pressure with a positive customer service attitude. Bilingual with English a must.
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
- Team work