- Support in periodic compliance reporting;
- Support in due diligence activities;
- Track completion of mandatory compliance trainings and support with planning and coordination of various compliance activities;
- Support Sanctioned Party List screening activities related to associates, one time vendors, and other parties as per requirement;
- Support in conducting compliance risk assessments;
- Support in processing business partner screenings;
- Coordination with internal stakeholders on compliance topics.
- Bachelor or master degree in finance, law or equivalent domains;
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus;
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.