At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple: improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan.
With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermos Technology and IoT and Software Solutions.
- Support in periodic compliance reporting;
- Support in due diligence activities;
- Track completion of mandatory compliance trainings and support with planning and coordination of various compliance activities;
- Support Sanctioned Party List screening activities related to associates, one time vendors, and other parties as per requirement;
- Support in conducting compliance risk assessments;
- Support in processing business partner screenings;
- Coordination with internal stakeholders on compliance topics.
- Bachelor or master degree in finance, law or equivalent domains;
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus;