Knowledge and Human Development Authority
Compliance Officer Jobs | Dubai Government Jobs
- Deciding/recommending specific deliverables while conducting the required field visits by following the
approved methods and means.
- Presenting the decisions resulting from the commitment visits and making them available to the relevant educational service providers and all relevant parties, including the relevant government agencies.
- Not delaying in providing the required information and assisting in resolving customer complaints / resolving disputes in an
- Analyze data or information – to determine the basis, reasons or facts for this information and direct
the required modifications to relevant processes or policies.
- High diploma or bachelor’s degree in customer service, quality assurance or auditing.
- Very good communication skills in speaking and writing in Arabic and English.
- The ability to work in the field and conduct the required field visits daily.
- To be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.