1- Consultant Endocrinology
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
To provide patient-centric and evidence based consultant-level care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company and regulatory authorities
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
- Maintain accurate medical records
- Basic medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- At least 3-5 years’ post qualification experience at Consultant level (independent of country).
Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerkship training for medical students and junior colleagues.
Proficiency in an electronic medical record system.