University Hospital Sharjah
Consultant Gastroenterologist Jobs at University Hospital Sharjah
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Being one of the clinical roles within the Clinical Services of the hospital, the position will require a person who has practiced for at least 5 years after a post highest education qualifications and who has had international healthcare and academic experience. It is a pivotal role in the establishment of services at the hospital to ensure services are at an International standard and to meet and exceed accreditation standards. The Doctor should obtain the appropriate evaluation/License.
- Ordering treatments and medications.
- Admitting patients to hospital and ensuring that full admission documentation (history and physical, Admission note and initial integrated plan) are recorded.
- Preparing for and participating in consultant/specialist rounds.
- Following up patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Receiving calls and consultation requests from other departments or hospitals.
- American Specialty Board or equivalent in accordance with MOH Table of Equivalency.
- 5 year’s clinical experience post certification in the appropriate specialty, in an active, acute care accredited institution or equivalent.