University Hospital Sharjah
1- Consultant Ophthalmologist
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Being one of the clinical roles within the Clinical Services of the hospital, the position will require a person who has practiced for at least 5 years after a post highest education qualifications and who has had international healthcare and academic experience. It is a pivotal role in the establishment of services at the hospital to ensure services are at an International standard and to meet and exceed accreditation standards. The Doctor should obtain the appropriate evaluation/License.
- Admitting patients to hospital and ensuring that full admission documentation (history and physical, Admission note and initial integrated plan) are recorded.
- Ordering treatments and medications.
- Initiating appropriate investigations.
- Liaising with Non-clinical/Clinical staff.
- American Specialty Board or equivalent in accordance with MOH Table of Equivalency.
- 5 year’s clinical experience post certification in the appropriate specialty, in an active, acute care accredited institution or equivalent.