1- Consulting Director
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role is dedicated exclusively to working on a key client account based in the UAE market and will require frequent commuting to Abu Dhabi with full time commitment on client premises.
- Design and deliver Consulting and Analytics programs by identifying innovative opportunities around data and data-related processes that will help our clients implement fact-based decisioning processes within their card & payment programs
- Resolve complex strategic problems and set strategic direction and roadmap for client program delivery across multiple topics as new products, portfolio management, loyalty, digital and risk.
- Synthesize and manage complex project structures. Manage, facilitate, and implement analytics and consulting services and meet client’s business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants’ supervision and project delivery).
- Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience in the countries of focus.
- +12 years of solid experience gained within the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm.
- Experience working in one or more of the Card & Payments markets around the globe, with specific responsibilities in payments, retail banking, or retail merchant industries.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client management and presentation skills. Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Post-graduate degree desired