PwC Middle East
Consulting, Government, Tourism & Hospitality, Manager / Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai | PwC Middle East
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
- Lead Strategy and Transformation Management projects within the Tourism and Hospitality sector.
- Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Manage strategy development and execution, as well as managing national transformation agenda.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
Apply Also: CNC Machinist Jobs in Dubai | Baker Hughes
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Arabic is preferable but not mandatory.
- Proven work experience with a strategy/consulting firm in real estate, tourism, or hospitality .
- Very strong consulting skills required.
- Exposure to working in the KSA market is an added advantage
- Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
- Proven leadership skills, with strong team-oriented interpersonal skills.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.