1- Consumer Insights Senior Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Drive regional projects by taking overall responsibility for gold standard Consumer Insights methods, projects and programs.
- Incumbent will develop junior team members and talent within the organization to manage projects with routine levels of complexity and sale (this element of the role will scale with Region’s development).
- For large/complex projects, incumbent will take a direct role in executing Consumer insights studies aligned with the above plans, including design, execution, analysis using relevant visuals and statistical models, and reporting of results internally.
- Partner with the 3 business units to create and deliver proactive programs aligned with segment needs; participate in presentations to customers for CI expertise sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Consumer Research, Market Research, or a related set of academic backgrounds combining physical sciences and psychology/sociolog
- 8-12 years of experience in relevant Consumer Insights roles, with a significant proportion of career spent in a Consumer, or Market research role within Flavors Business or Consumer goods.
- Ability to design research studies and programs that deliver powerful insights that have significant impact in shaping the outcomes of new product development initiatives.
- Expertise in a wide range of Consumer Research techniques:
Specific knowledge of Consumer Research Methods, particularly Consumer Product & Concept Testing (CLT, HUT), Qualitative Research. Advanced Methods is important (Drivers of Liking, Conjoint, Turf, DoE)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.firmenich.com.