Consumer & Marketplace Manager – Kids Jobs in Dubai | GMG
- Compile data and reports to support decision making and facilitate periodic cadence of contractual reporting to various brands
- Monitor business performance and deliver insights on results vs. targeted objectives to drive sales, product margin, and inventory health for gender, segments and dimensions through statistical analysis and data-driven decision-making tools.
- Provide historical context, business results, category share & performance trends to support & validate the Long-Range Sales Forecasts (LRSF) submitted to the brand/s on a seasonal basis
- Set, review, reconcile and/or execute seasonal allocation planning, in-season demand through account inputs and supply plans through forecasting and analytics. Address forecast variances and improve forecasting accuracy.
- Drive clarity on results and variances to targeted expectations to key stakeholders and drive decision making.
- Assess risk within business objectives & category plans and proactively escalate risks or opportunities that are grounded in data driven insights. Present options to mitigate any potential risks.
- Responsible for maximizing product availability & access while supporting inventory management strategies and replenishment goals. End-to-end ownership of weekly stock catalogs with current Free to Sell (FTS) inventory.
- Input into the seasonal forecasting process alongside Consumer & Marketplace management team to secure product access and allocations from brand; enabling growth while managing inventory, SOH and sell through considerations.
- Evaluate historical trends and data, along with consumer & market research to assist the overall planning process
- Ensures data driven insights guide brand/category management decisions, including the introduction of new products, channel assortments, consumer & marketplace pricing across all regions.