A content creator will be responsible for creating, editing, testing, and optimizing content that goes across multiple social platforms. Creating content from scratch as well as from archive footage.
The ideal candidate will be someone who lives and breathes content creation, is always up to date on trends and innovations, and has a creative mindset of digital and mobile-first. They are passionate about social behaviors and social trends that can be translated into creative work that exceeds clients’ and agency expectations.
- Collaborate with Account Lead and Design Team to present well thought out creative social ideas to clients, based on trends and relevant social conversations.
- Plan and execute content shoots in required locations.
- Create, edit and source visual content for Instagram and TikTok (videos, photos, reels, GIFs…etc.).
- Keep the work on brand and on strategy.
- Publish content to several social platforms on the fly.
- Organize the content library in an easy-to-navigate way for internal and external parties.
- 3+ years of experience in a creative or digital marketing agency.
- Fluent in The Arabic Language.
- Proven track record in covering live events using mobile phones and equipment.
- Experience with video editing software.
- Up to date with social media trends and platform updates.
- Curious about enhancing content creation and post-production on social media.
- A positive attitude with an exceptional eye for art.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- Flexible and ready to work late nights, weekends, and on public holidays.
- Passionate about the Entertainment and Tourism industries.