1- Content Development Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Responsible to manage the development of our visual and written content for the marketing and digital assets, for Dubai Airports and associated brands ensuring that the content is developed in a timely manner, to best practice quality and aligned with our brand standards to maintain our brand reputation and achieve our marketing and organizational goals.
- You’ll oversee development of the content from ideation to distribution for our internal and external marketing communication channels and will constantly seek to improve existing content and identify content gaps that need filling.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and members within the Brand, Marketing and Communications team to support integration of marketing content across all channels ensuring consistency of messaging, brand positioning and to also achieve cost efficiencies.
- Perform regular content audits to ensure content is accurate, optimized, updated, and relevant to the target audience.
- Educated to a degree level or a field relevant to Marketing and Communications from an accredited University with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Service-Related Industry in large cross-functional organization or Advertising/Marketing Communications agency managing social media channels for a consumer brand
- Professional certification in marketing or communications
- Previous experience in the development of written and video content for marketing and communications channels that include websites, social media channels, blogs, brochures, infographics, and newsletters.