Contracts Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Provide daily advice / guidance / intercede to resolve any issues / problems / delays / evaluation or concerns on any legal / commercial / corporate / contractual queries from the business units including project managers / operational staff / VPs / management; together with liaising with Etihad Legal Dept. and acting as an intermediary on all corporate licence renewals such as Etihad Engineering Commercial Licenses, Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone, Tadweer Waste Management Authority, Chemical End User, Lease Agreements, Tawtheeq, Civil Defense, Establishment Card, and Powers of Attorneys.
- Negotiate / manage / lead contract negotiations with internal and external clients as necessary in a timely and compliant manner and execution of Etihad Engineering contracts to reflect the terms and conditions agreed between the parties in accordance with set policies, legal requirements, best practices, and that all contractual documentation provides as much protection as possible for Etihad Engineering and that of the group.
- Follow-up and track all contracts/agreements, and administrative requirements including updating of all procedural requirements on Excel spreadsheets, word documents, customer / vendor shared folders, and daily contracts lists of work in progress for all Etihad Engineering contracts to provide answers to contract queries efficiently and professionally.
- Distribute draft copies including writing up of contract summaries and finalized contract copies to all applicable internal stakeholders within Etihad Engineering and external customers / vendors / suppliers
- University Degree, preferably in law or related to law.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Legal and contracts field.
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.