1- Controls Manager – ME & Africa
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You will be responsible for a team of engineers innovating, deploying, optimizing, and maintaining the automation systems within the data centers. Automation systems consist of building management system (BMS) and electrical power monitoring system (EPMS).
- Able to implement and track team goals, report the status of ongoing projects upwards.
- Actively lead and participate in the hiring process and develop new engineers.
- Articulate ideas through clear and concise verbal and written skills.
- Mentor, train, and develop controls engineers’ professional growth
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, HVAC, or other related engineering degrees and 7 years of relevant experience or A.S. and 10 years of relevant controls work experience
- 5 years of experience designing, configuring, programming, installing or servicing one of the following products: Siemens: Apogee,
- Honeywell: Building Controls, Trend: Building Controls, Schneider Electric: Power Logic/Struxureware, Rockwell Automation: FactoryTalk, Ignition, Tridium: Niagra, Eaton: Foreseer, ABB: Decathalon, Johnson Controls: Metasys
- At least 3 years of leadership experience managing a team of engineers.