1- Cook 2
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Produce according to production plans and specification food components for all airline, VIP customer and non-airline to be compliance with set standards in quality, hygiene, productivity and guest satisfaction. Train and guide junior staff and to ensure standards are met and exceeded.
- Assist to ensure food produced is of sufficient quality to deliver customer satisfaction as judged by meal tasting panel’s statistical analysis of customer feedback.
- Follow instructions from senior chef relating but not limited to food hygiene, productivity and HACCP
- Liaise with relevant sections within the department to assist in effective communication and productivity.
- Work with the HSEQ officers to assist that the levels of food hygiene within the operation at least meet or exceed regulatory and customer requirements.
- Qualification & Education: Secondary education and formal catering certificate or apprenticeship from recognized international institutes.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of international experience in hotel & catering, preferably in in-flight catering and/or food processing/manufacturing.