1- Cooperate Receptionist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Receptionist reports into the Lead Receptionist or Office Services Coordinator and is responsible for managing the front desk; providing support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. As front of house support the Receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Experience in reception, concierge or related field
- Experience within a large commercial organisation would be beneficial
- Must have experience in running a front desk
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.