1- Coordinator – Cargo Sales Support
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Provides administrative, logistics and sales support to the Cargo sales team to ensure revenue targets are exceeded by liaising with key customers (corporate and UAE) to boost performance and service delivery. Provides required support to all group airlines and handles cargo system related issues, all throughout in line with Air Arabia’s policies, practices and procedures
- Support sales team to grow sales and surpass targets by supporting with key customers, special products, back office functions, customer service issues.
- Answer enquiries/ requests from UAE customers, outstation CGSAs, and Air Arabia website in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide required support to group airlines (3L, 3O, E5, Fly Arna, Fly Jinnah) as required (e.g. Policy, System, Inter-Group shipment connectivity & coordination with CGHAs, Contracts, Credit/ Payment issues).
- Cargo system support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in management would be an advantage).
- Training in the fields of product awareness, sales development, customer service, cargo reservation is essential. Sales, customer service, and basic cargo rating training courses are an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English language.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.