We help grow many of the world’s most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world’s most talented people. You’ll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn’t just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients’ brands discover their “human purpose” and play meaningful, active roles in people’s lives.
The position of English Copywriter is for someone who is a hands-on copywriter with natural storytelling ability and has experience working in an agency environment, creating conceptually driven campaigns, and crafting copy in English for global brands.
- Partners with creative leaders to proactively seek out and contribute action and thought-provoking ideas.
- Being able to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Investigating industry best practices and new possibilities
- Taking part regularly in opportunity briefs, stretching their creative abilities consistently
- Writing texts (e.g. copy, product descriptions), proofreading, and content editing
- Ensuring the consistency of prepared content;
- Works in partnership with an Art Director to develop creative concepts for marketing materials and marketing campaigns.
- Have a keen understanding of all the channels in the 1:1 marketing space.
- Understanding the power of data intelligence to help them achieve the communication challenge.
- Required to make conceptual and strategic decisions across a wide variety of clients and industries.
- Experienced in taking briefs, crafting succinct and effective copy, writing and formatting copy decks, and interpreting brand tone of voice and language.
- Develop and execute strategically-sound creative for cross-channel initiatives
- Persuasively present both internally and to clients with credibility, reasoning, and emotion
- Actively listen to truly understand the ask, client feedback, and internal feedback
- Ensure communications are produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control
- Deliver fresh ideas and personality while working with existing brand voice and tone
- Conceptualizes and writes everything—from white paper ideas to scripts to in-store signage to social media and more.
- Researches competitors and the industry to provide insight into trends and creative foresight
- Partners with the creatives to make the idea, copy and design a cohesive story
- At least 2 years of experience in concept creation and have a clear understanding of the difference between a communication concept and an executional idea.
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- Has the personality to develop thriving client relations and can lead creative presentations
- Strong conceptualisation and smart thinking skills
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious minds
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent both across mediums
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.