British American Tobacco
1- Corporate Finance Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role is part of Finance Team. The role is responsible to ensure timely and accurate coding of 3rd party in SAP for 2 legal entities. Keep an overview on the Supplier/Employee Vendor Accounts, internal customer & vendor accounts. Ensure that accurate procedures and adequate controls are maintained in the P2P and Intercompany process.
- Handle all Prepayments Accounts for Middle East Entities.
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of Intercompany Recharges.
- Prepare accurate 8-week cash forecasts for External Vendors, Inter-company customers and vendors on a weekly basis.
- Keep check on Intercompany Mismatch Reports for the 2 entities.
- Bachelors/Masters in Accounting & Finance or Professional Accountancy Qualification. Ex: ACCA, CA, CMA etc
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an FMCG or Big 4 Tax firms with accounting & finance exposure
- Computer literacy: MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point) + SAP knowledge.
- A methodical and proactive approach to work and the ability to prioritise work.