The Analyst will be a member of Visa’s CEMEA Corporate Strategy team. The team plays a key role in shaping Visa’s long-term strategy and solving enterprise-level questions and challenges, often partnering with executives and business leaders across Visa’s organization. Recent initiatives have addressed such topics as go-to-market strategy, product strategy, and partnership/acquisition opportunities – many of which have been internationally focused. The team is also responsible for developing competitive intelligence and thought leadership on emerging trends in payments and technology. The position will be based at Visa’s CEMEA headquarters in Dubai.
- Breakdown complex business problems, define a structured approach to addressing the component parts, formulate hypotheses and supporting project worksteps
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis bringing a fresh and differentiated perspective, and supporting proposed recommendations
- Drive thought leadership with creative, novel, disruptive, but highly practical and implementable solutions to the challenges faced by business owners
- Develop clear, simple and impactful executive level communications, with a strong ability to persuade and influence senior decision makers
- Demonstrate outstanding people skills including supporting colleagues and acting as a magnet for future top talent to the strategy team.
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required
- 1-2+ years of relevant industry or management consulting experience
- Payments exposure is nice to have
- Arabic speaker would be beneficial