Cost Clerk Jobs in Al Ain | Al Futtaim Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
As a Cost Clerk you will receive, process and administer all departmental job costing in accordance with the retail and distributor process requirements and guidelines. You will return unacceptable job cards to the appropriate department with clear and concise reasons for the rejection of the job card for costing.
- Clerical Functions and maintain Personnel and Administrative records and procedures.
- Amending computer jobcards and invoices, to speed up workshop flow.
- Preparing all external and internal jobcards and proper billing with all labour, parts, oil, sublets and consumables.
- Proper checking of invoices and related documents with computer statements to maintain accuracy.
- Arranging daily workshop performance report.
- Should have a basic qualification or High school graduate
- Good knowledge in MS Office especially MS Excel
- Good English communication skills
- Person must be self-motivated and self-driven.