Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
As a Cost Clerk you will receive, process and administer all departmental job costing in accordance with the retail and distributor process requirements and guidelines. You will return unacceptable job cards to the appropriate department with clear and concise reasons for the rejection of the job card for costing
What you will do
- Clerical Functions and maintain Personnel and Administrative records and procedures.
- Amending computer job cards and invoices, to speed up workshop flow.
- Preparing all external and internal job cards and proper billing with all labour, parts, oil, sublets and consumables.
- Proper checking of invoices and related documents with computer statements to maintain accuracy.
- Arranging daily workshop performance report.
- Prepare incentive computation and claim form as per the daily time sheet.
Required skills to be successful
- 3 years’ experience as a Cost Clerk within the automotive dealership
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Diploma
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong office management skills and be able to communicate effectively