1- Country Deployment Lead Arabia – ekaterra (Blossom)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Country Deployment (Project Blossom) Lead is ultimately responsible for successful deployment of ekaterra’s end state business processes, systems and transformation of ekaterra into a stand alone company within the local country. The Lead will serve as the country champion with the global project team to ensure all end state processes/systems are fit for purpose and hold local timelines.
- Overall responsibility for the coordination of Blossom Planning and execution activities for Arabia
- Lead weekly Country Deployment Meeting with the local Blossom functional leads and global workstream representatives to track progress and highlight project issues and risks
- Lean in to resolve cross-functional issues and risk mitigation for Arabia, escalating risks/decisions to regional lead as necessary
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Arabia GM, Leadership Team and Regional Project Lead
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG or relevant industries,
- Successful track record leading similar divestiture/ business separation, ERP implementation and/or acquisition projects in a similar large and complex environment an asset
- Cross functional experience in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Development (preferably at Unilever)
- Extensive experience in project management, and risk mitigation
- Experience working with ERP system integrators and understanding of core business processes like Order to Cash, Plan to Forecast, etc.