Country Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Michael Page
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The purpose of this role is to drive sustained revenue growth and profitability from a portfolio of products by entering into and managing long-term partnerships with local companies:/
- Strategic Plan: Conceptualise, design, and develop a blueprint for launching/expanding the company’s business footprint in the local market based on current and evolving market conditions and opportunities. Keeping updating the plan as needed from time to time.
- Execution Calendar: Translate the strategy so defined into a detailed execution program which needs to be socialised with the internal stakeholders and get buy-in from the local partner.
- Operations Management: Manage the execution program and ensure delivery of set business goals in terms of product supply deliveries, revenue growth, profitability, market share, customer engagement and acquisition targets.
- Business Development: Continuously identify the new partners and new product opportunities (existing in the company’s portfolio or ones that require development)
- Customer Engagement: Identify and engage with local partners, as appropriate to local business norms, on day-to-day business management activities like marketing/promotion, sales campaigns, tenders, supply chain and performance management etc.
- Reporting: Monthly business update and report.
- Should have about 5-10 years of Sales/Business Development Experience in the local market. A network of relationships with key decision-makers within local companies is a key requirement.
- Should have had specialized training like an MBA or a Masters’s Program or equivalent degree.
- Individuals with pharmaceutical backgrounds and/or pharmacy education would be an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and local languages