Randstad Volume and Project Recruitment
- Servicing multiple inbound and outbound queues related to COVID.
- Work from home.
- Calls can be stressful and would require someone with patience and resilience.
- The calls can cover callers in managed isolation, self-isolation, manual outbound calls and vaccination queries. Please note this is subject to change as the COVID response changes.
- The role requires a lot of flexibility; you could be servicing multiple queues throughout the day.
- Shifts are Tuesday-Saturday 7:45am – 4:30pm OR Sunday – Thursday 7:45am – 4:30pm
- Training will be for three days 8am – 5pm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a call centre role within the last 3 years (required)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work across a number of different work streams
- A headset or set of good headphones.
- A stable internet connection
- A confidential work from home setup
- Have a smart mobile phone
- Have no planned leave for your first 2 weeks of work.