1- COVID National Account Manager – Gulf
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The National Account Manager works in key prioritized accounts to drive HCP and other stakeholder engagement and education on disease and brand(s). Ensure stock availability & follow-up with internal and external stakeholders for sustained supply.
- Account prioritization, segmentation and quantification of the business potential and eligible patients.
- Drives HCP engagement and education on disease and brand in key accounts with high patient potential.
- Ensures stock availability in key accounts & Establish/Manage the End-to-End prescribing processes in the key institutes
- Develops account plan activities for target accounts and helps to coordinate account selling tactics with brand sales resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry/ Prior experience in a commercial function
- Oncology / biologics/ specialty brands experience
- Excellent account and projects management skills.