Crane Shop Manager Jobs | DP World Careers Dubai
- Ensure assets registered in GEAR
- Act as control systems champions for PLC & Drives
- Ensuring components standardization
- Documentation & Control – drawings/ contract agreement/cranes specifications/
- Implement and support the Reliability Framework for core terminal equipment in the BU’s to achieve a state-of-the-art fleet of equipment that supports reliable and safe operations.
- Develop innovation culture driven by example.
- Foster a regional culture of reducing waste without destroying value and be a key player in implementing Lean thinking and acting.
- Drive fit for purpose Engineering information, based on both lagging and leading KPI’s. Drive the installation, roll-out and process standardization through Maximo.
- Graduate majoring in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within container terminal/heavy industry operations & maintenance with a keen interest in best business practices and process improvement.
- Detailed knowledge of cranes technology, automation and drives system.
- In depth knowledge of container terminals organisation, engineering, resource planning, procedures, business processes, budgeting and related financial controls.