Credit Analyst Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | DP World Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The main purpose of the role is to conduct Credit due diligence, underwriting, approval, monitoring and recoveries of clients interested in Trade Finance with DPWFS. The incumbent will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts while adhering to the credit policy and processes in place. The Credit Analyst needs to ensure that there are no surprises and resulting credit losses in the portfolio allocated.
- Credit due diligence on Trade Finance borrowers for management, financial, industry and business risk
- Identifying credit and operational risks in trade finance documentation for a broad range of trade related transactions, including receivables & payables financing, import/export financing, invoice discounting/factoring, commodity trade financing, inventory financing, buy-sell transactions and risk participation (funded & unfunded).
- Understanding and analysis of financial statements, early warning and collections
- Ensuring compliance with DP World’s internal policies, processes and procedures.
- Pro-actively manage portfolio risk exposure, collections, remediation and recoveries.
- Identify key risks, and drive alignment on risk mitigation actions.
- Interacting with external service providers (risk consultants, recovery agents, insurance companies, brokers, etc.)
- Bachelor’s / Post Graduate degree from a University of repute.
- 5+ years of credit risk experience in Financial Institutions; FinTech, Banks or Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFC)
- Knowledge of trade finance credit risk management.
- Experience with cross border transactions and corresponding risk implications.
- Ability to detect, assess and mitigate credit risk.