1- Crew Controller
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
To manage and control the published crew rosters of Air Arabia aiming for the achievement of a minimum of 99.9% On Time Performance on daily basis related to the scope of Crew Planning Control with full compliance to regulations and policies in place.
- Validates and reviews regularly the compliance to relevant policies and regulations of the published crew pairings and published crew rosters.
- Coordinates with relevant departments ensuring that all Air Arabia flights to be operated are completely covered with qualified crew members and standard crew complement.
- Manages and coordinates with relevant sections/teams the adjustments required in the crew member’s line training rosters ensuring it remains on track with completion target; e. g. familiarization and check flights, annual line checks, line release checks, IOEs, recurrent trainings, etc..
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Aviation related fields or equivalent is preferred.
- High School or diploma in a related field (aviation/transportation management) is acceptable if combined with related working experience.
- Basic knowledge in using crew management systems, productivity tools; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.