We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
- Preparing food and drinks
- Managing delivery and mobile orders
- Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
- While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who
- you are.You are trustworthy and have trust in others.
- You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back.
- You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations.
- You’re always willing to learn and grow.
- You get that service isn’t a transaction, it’s about connection.
- That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day.
- It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.