- Adhere to the civil aviation regulation, company operating manuals, processes and procedures to manage the execution of the crew rosters and its contingency plans accordingly.
- Maintain a clear and professional communication with crew via email and phone to ensure a high level of internal customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and forecast potential issues that could affect the crew live rosters and implement efficient mitigation plans to reduce the impact of these issues in the network.
- Manage effectively crew legality, utilization, satisfaction and overtime to ensure safety, cost and service goals are achieved.
- Post-Secondary Education (i.e. diploma, degree and equivalent work experience in the field of Airline Operations).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at an airline operations division.