Crew Support Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Royal Jet Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are hiring a Crew Support Officer to join Flight Operations Support Team In this role, you will be responsible for assisting your department with all third-party services, including Ground Handling Agents, efficiently and effectively in accordance with GCAA Regulations and Royal Jet policies and procedures:/
- Coordinate with Line Manager and Section Head during the Planning of a flight.
- Assist in contract and pricing negotiation for all RoyalJet ground handling agents and Fixed Based Operators (FBOs).
- Assist in Identifying and coordinating with FBOs / Ground Handling Agents and Airport Authorities.
- Assist in updating AIMS with the Agent database for GH agents.
- Identify acceptance of Dangerous Goods that meet IATA-DGR in coordination with Post Holders.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the aviation and air transport sectors across airport operations.
- Academic / Preferably holds Diploma in Aviation or Business Administration (University Degree holder preferred).
- IATA Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command in English Language.