1- Culinary Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen department working with a fantastic team and to offer assistance in the Kitchen operations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- Ensure that all kitchen chefs follow the safe serve guidelines, i.e. wearing hairnets, gloves, acceptable washing hands process, etc. Keep informed of changing health codes and ensure Compliance with current food service codes.
- Ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the kitchen, storage areas, and pantry.
- Coordinate Periodic deep cleaning of the kitchen, pantry and storage areas.
- Ordering the inventory and create an inventory system for kitchen supplies, ensuring sufficient stock Levels are maintain.
- At least 1 years’ experience in the position
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.