- Responsible for planning, managing, and improving the learning of students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with the team to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching-learning, and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students and collaborate with other teachers.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieving student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant area.
- Excellent oral and written English is essential
- IELTS of at least 7 Academic band scores for non-native English speakers (mandatory)
- Arabic language an advantage
- Experience (industry or university or craft) in a relevant area of programming of food production (cook, baker, confectioner, system gastronomy)
- Minimum two years of relevant vocational teaching/training with experience of qualifications delivery.
- Production of doughs and masses, preparation of dishes, serving skills
- Cultural awareness of the area
- IT skills
- Practice skills in the relevant area including up-to-date legal requirements and Health & Safety regulations.