If you define yourself as a customer-minded, delivery-focused leader, and innovative problem-solver, if you have no issue in being autonomous whilst fostering strong collaborations internally and externally, and if you thrive in fast-paced and fluid environments, joining our CEPM team might be for you!
- Manage the relationship with customers: the CEPM is the voice of the Customer in Digital Services and creates strong ties with its relevant interfaces with a view of growing the business opportunities. This can apply to different set-ups:
- Contributing to Digital Services sales campaigns with the GAM, Digital Solutions Sales Director, Commercial and Marketing teams and ensures capacity to deliver versus sales commitment before signature.
- Deploying consultative selling methods, the CEPM identifies with the Customer its needs and acts as business-line strategic advisor for
- Define and manage for each Airline the detailed customized end-to-end implementation roadmap, with clear milestones and deliverables for Airbus, based on contractual commitments. In doing so the CEPM will need to liaise with Zero-AOG, the Connectivity House, the relevant Programme teams, Engineering teams, the Support and Deployment teams and any other relevant stakeholder necessary to ensure a smooth and adapted entry-into-service.
- Drive acceptance from Customers on digital solutions, support tailored change management plans by leveraging Airbus-wide capabilities and trigger associated revenues.
- Communicate on overall progress
- Once the solutions are well implemented the CEPM shall ensure smooth contract execution and continuous engagement for each account by doing the following:
- Manage the contract P&L (ensure contractual commitment within budget, and secure appropriate invoicing with the relevant teams)
- After deployment, manage the contracts, by monitoring and communicating with the Customers on the key points of the service level agreements, manage remedies if any, collect and share customer feedback from various sources (Sales and Marketing, CSD, Field reps, Tech request database, contracts…)
- Ensure constant presence and check-in by organizing quarterly reviews to monitor Customer pulse and ensure appropriate usage of the digital solutions, eventually taking action in case gaps are identified.
- Proven Airline Customer-facing experience;
- Aeronautical engineering and avionics knowledge or the ability to understand rapidly and in detail digital products linked to Aircraft ops, health monitoring, predictive maintenance, reliability;
- Knowledge in IT, data-analytics or have a strong interest in these fields, being familiar with Skywise;
- Programme management and the right skill sets to drumbeat the internal organisation to ensure contractual commitments, Customer satisfaction, cost and revenue targets and events management.
- Capacity to build and own project path and to maintain project consistency at any time.
- Know the Airbus organization and its processes
- Excellent communication skills (internal/external) and assertiveness, including experience in holding technico-commercial discussions with Airlines, ranging from Airline CEOs, VPs Heads of Maintenance, Fleet Management, Operations, Reliability, Airline IT teams….
- Capable of creating a strong and trustful Customer relationship and managing Customer expectations. You believe in listening to the Customer, as much as being able to give clear explanation and resolve potential issues;
- Proactive and good organizational skills.
- Good team player, have the ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams and include remote teams to ensure consistent ways of working
- Curious and open-minded for change and continuous improvement.
- English Advanced level (written and spoken); an additional language would be an asset.