- Have worked in a client-facing role for at least one year, ideally in a support role
- Are an excellent communicator in English and Arabic, you love to talk to people and understand the value of good communication skills
- Feel comfortable with change and constantly find ways to be proactive and get things done on your own
- Can pick up things quickly and do what is necessary to learn concepts and tools you are unfamiliar with
- Are detail oriented – you always catch mistakes such as typos, no matter how minor
- Have worked in a high-growth company before and are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have a BSc/BA in finance, business administration or a related field
- Manage large amounts of tickets via incoming phone calls, live chat, and emails.
- Escalate and route client concerns to the appropriate team, and follow up to ensure they are solved.
- Assist clients in operational tasks such as account openings.
- Strategically think about and provide improvements to enhance operational efficiency.
- Act as the internal voice of the customer, and vocalize customer pain points.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and achieve world-class customer satisfaction ratings