Customer Experience Agent Jobs | Maersk Jobs in Dubai
This person is responsible for identifying issues proactively, build strong relationship with customers and identify solutions which benefits both Maersk and the customers. Builds strong relationships with customers to gain an understanding of their business, deliver excellent customer service and maximize sales opportunities. Typically handles a large number of customers or larger, more complex customers.
- Customer’s business Acumen and ability to know what factors drives the decision making.
- Understanding of external factors impacting Customer’s supply Chain & understand their sense of urgency, service needs, drivers and desires.
- Ability to align with customer expectations upfront & to be able to respond with suggested solutions
- Be the primary point of contact for own customers and ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, including the inland delivery, by working closely with the customer as well as internal stakeholders.
- Execute cost saving plans in line with procurement logic to deliver a consistently deflationary cost profile while maintaining excellent standards of safety and reliability, including efficient planning and triangulation
- Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan (ocean and inland), including potential solutions or alternatives.