Juma Al Majid
Customer Intelligence & Quality Officer Jobs in Dubai | Juma Al Majid
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Support towards ensuring that Quality monitoring evaluation targets are met.
- Conducts Coaching sessions related to voice calls (inbound and outbound) to amplify the agent’s strengths on a weekly basis. Supports Customer Quality Officer in coaching sessions related to non-voice customer engagements.
- Random real-time monitoring of calls by conducting side by side evaluation.
- Collates all necessary data required for reporting purposes.
- Fully capable of taking on the tasks of Customer Support & Services Junior Officer and managing all types of customer engagements – voice (inbound and outbound) and non-voice.
- Supports Customer Quality Officer in conducting regular calibrations with the Customer Quality Junior Officers (if applicable) and the Customer Support & Services team across all projects.
- BA Degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Fluent in English writing/speaking – fluency in Arabic is also preferred.
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task are essential qualities.
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Office