- Own the quality team’s relationship with ENGIE Gas Power Portfolio globally.
- Contribute in a team that develops a standard Customer Quality Scorecard; you will work to implement that standard Scorecard for the specific customers in your assigned portfolio
- Understand our customers’ greatest challenges as illustrated by the Scorecard, develop and implement action items resulting in increased Customer Experience Index (CXI) through reduction in quality escapes, improved outage planning and rapid issue resolution
- Develop operating rigors with internal stakeholders including senior leadership to review scorecard, monitor execution of improvement plans and escalate challenges as they arise
- In partnership with the P&L, develop operating rigors with the customer to formally feedback progress on periodic basis and ensure continuous alignment on strategy and priorities.
- Be the point of contact for pole teams (CPM/CSM, Service Director, Managing Director, Pole and Region Quality Leader) for any quality topic related to your assigned portfolio.
- Partner with functions to expedite customer specific NCRs and RCAs. Lead resolution of complex, cross-functional and severe NCRs and RCAs.
- When required, you will coordinate with CPM/CSM the communication of issue resolution to customers
- Ensure specific customer quality issues are captured through Quality Operations tools (NCR, CX surveys, HELP, CoPQ, SEs) and track issue resolution by the owning functions.
- Drive Quality Assurance and Issue Prevention for your assigned portfolio through early identification of project and outage risks, mitigation plan, lessons learnt and best practice implementation
- Coordinate local specific customer audits with the QMS team
- Contribute to the execution of the internal audit for your assigned portfolio
- Work collaboratively as a team with other Customer Quality Leaders to share workload and best practices as necessary
- University bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- Demonstrated technical / engineering judgment and track record of results
- Significant operational experience (field service, engineering, repairs, customer service, etc.) in Oil & Energy industry
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (may include seasonal variability)
- Experienced with LEAN, quality assurance, quality control and other quality concepts.
- Strong customer orientation and willingness to promote customer interests
- Strong network within Gas Power Poles, especially Services, Parts, Repairs, Global Supply Chain & Engineering would be a distinct advantage.
- Lean and Six Sigma certification and/or a proven education or work history in statistics, data and measurement systems.
- Significant experience in quality roles and/or continuous improvement
- Strong, proven previous experience on driving change
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders to become supporters
- Proven ability to work efficiently without direct supervision. Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Ability to communicate requirements and facilitate good practice-sharing in a motivating, engaging way
- A procedure mindset and ability to implement procedures and monitor compliance
- Committed to process improvement
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and a track record of working well in cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills