Customer Service Logistics Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Siemens Careers
- Proactively manage problems and insure arising. Recoding and tracking resolution of each in order to achieve products requirements.
- You will ensure supply deliveries to customers in proper way (Customer focus)
- You will be responsible for regular monitoring Medical Supply in MOH & BP W/H.
- You will provide support to BP to ensure best logistic & Supply chain support to Customers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any technical automotive related field
- 2-3 years’ recent experience as a Reception Supervisor or Manager in the automotive industry
- Ability to communicate effectively and must have a strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills alongside with supervisory competence
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
|Customer Service Logistics Specialist||Dubai UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Administrative Officer (UAE National Only) Health Licensing||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Nurse- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse 2- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse (UAE National Only)- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Consultant- Endocrinology- Dubai Diabetes Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Registrar (Dermatology) – HH*||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Phlebotomist- HH||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Physiotherapist 1 – Hatta Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Senior Registrar – Dubai Fertility Center||Dubai||View & Apply|