NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. If the relevant skills/experiences are not highlighted/included to standout from rest of the profiles then please elaborate it so that we can choose the apt candidates easily. Please ensure that your CV is customized for this particular role by highlighting the most relevant expertise required for this role as managers tend to reject generic profiles that may not look like exact match for this role. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for a family business. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference depends on candidates’ expertise and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
- Provide help and advice to customers about company products and services;
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems whilst working closely with the Customer relations manager.
- Responsible to keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Learn about organization’s products, promotions or services and keeps up to date with changes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service .
- Good MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English + Arabic.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and handle stress well.
- Excellent grooming/appearance at all times.
- Sociable with an open personality that fits the brand image.
- Commitment to developing and maintaining a premium brand.