Majid Al Futtaim
1- Customer Service Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned SMBU operating assets (shopping centre’s) vis-a-vis amenities/facilities, stores/locations, mall layout and any on-going / upcoming promotional activities including Information Desk / Booths opening and closing hours and procedures.
- Display a high level of personal grooming and perform duties in official attire at the work place in accordance with the company’s established grooming / professional attire standards to promote MAFP’s image.
- Perform “meet and greet” duties for tour related groups, educational institutions etc., visiting the assigned Shopping Centre and assist them during Mall tour when required.
- Responsible for efficient handling of all routine /minor customer complaints / enquiries (both on the phone and in person) on a daily basis. Ensure that all customer complaints / queries are being handled with the utmost courtesy and professionalism and as per established Customer Service guidelines / procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications / PR or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ progressive experience in Customer Service field preferably in a reputed Retail / Hospitality / Event Management companies in GCC.